- The allocated time for each presentation is 10 minutes, followed by 2- 5 minutes for discussion (questions and answers). We ask that all presenters keep to the allotted time;
- Please bring your presentation in electronic format (PowerPoint) saved on a USB or other memory device;
- To avoid technical difficulties, you should submit your presentation for testing by the conference staff / AV technicians (details to follow) who will ensure your files are ready for display.
- Format: Portrait
- Size: The poster board size at the conference venue is A0 (119 x 85 centimeters)
- Location Jaarbeurs Supernova Conference Hall (Hall 8 in the conference map)
- Posters can be viewed during the morning coffee break, lunch, and the afternoon coffee break
- Each poster presenter is expected to be in attendance for discussion of their poster at two of the designated times above on the day their poster is being showcased. (Please see the final conference programme for exact timing of the breaks and lunches.)
A prize will be given to the authors of the three best posters at the closing ceremony. Scientific content as well as communication skills will be judged by the IACR board members.